The Emerald Heights Boarding School
Registration: Students need to be registered before they can be considered for admission. No child will be considered for admission unless he/she has registered in advance for the Interaction. The registration process begins in October and students are offered a seat for the new academic session in June of the following year. Registration is not a guarantee of admission and only includes the child in the process of selection. Registration will be made as per the age and class. The School Management reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding.
Acceptance: Acceptance of the admission must be made within 10 days or the offer will stand cancelled. Acceptance of admission also implies acceptance of all school rules and regulations as amended without notice from time to time.
Withdrawal: Full Fees for the term will be charged if the parents withdraw their child during the course of the academic term or before the term starts. Parents withdrawing the children at the end of a term must inform the school 30 days before the new session starts, otherwise a Penalty Fees would be charged as per school rules and regulations.
Fee Regulation: Parents are liable to pay the fees according to the school calendar; if they fail to do so then a Penalty Fee would be charged as per school rules and regulations. If the fee remains unpaid for 2 months from the due date, then the name of the child will be struck out of rolls.
Fee Structure: To inquire about the current fees structure, kindly contact the school office or email a request at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, contact number and address.
Interaction Dates: Dear Parents, As per the Government order, all the interaction dates scheduled before 15th April, 2020 are now rescheduled. Parents can now reschedule their visit to the school on any of the following dates for interaction for the session 2020-21-
- 26th April, 2020
- 3rd May, 2020
- 10th May, 2020
Kindly call on +91-8720009992-93 for any further information.
Parents need to report on their given day of interaction at 09:00am at the school. In case the above dates are not suitable for the child, then kindly contact the school office or send an email with your preferred date at email@example.com
Examination Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the regular board of our school.
1. Please download and fill the Registration Form (Residential) in block letters.
2. Please email a scanned copy of a duly filled Registration Form (Residential) along with the Birth Certificate and the latest Mark Sheet/Result of the child with any other credentials you might feel are important (Example – Certificates) at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it on the school address.
3. Filling the Registration Form (Residential) is not a guarantee of admission and only includes the child in the process of selection.
4. The downloaded form should accompany a Demand Draft (DD) or a Cheque of ₹1000 drawn in favour of “The Emerald Heights International School”. The amount can also be deposited on the day of school visit/ interaction.
5. The interaction will be held at school campus in Indore.
6. Every year vacancies arise in the Boarding school when Class-XII boarders graduate and these are special seats, which are then allotted to any vacancy in other classes on priority. Once a child accepts admission as a boarder, he/she will not be allowed to become a Day-scholar under any circumstances.
7. The School Management reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding.
8. The School Management reserves the right to change its Admissions’ Policy from time to time without notice.
9. In case of any query, kindly email us at email@example.com.
Subjects offered in Class-XI: Students need to select from the following three fields:
|Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Humanities Stream|
|English Core||English Core||English Core|
|Mathematics or Biology||Business Studies||Psychology|
|Mathematics or Marketing||Mathematics or Geography|
|Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), Painting and French.||Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), French and Painting.||Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), French, Painting, Physical Education (PE) and Marketing.|