The Emerald Heights Boarding School
Registrations Open for the Session 2021-22
- Registration Forms (Residential) are available at our school office in Rau and can also be filled online.
- No child will be considered for admission unless he/she has registered in advance for the interaction.
- The registration process begins in October and students are offered a seat for the new academic session in June of the following year.
- Registration is not a guarantee of admission, it only includes the child in the process of selection.
- Registration will be made as per the age and class.
- The School Management reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding.
- The School Management reserves the right to change its Admission’s Policy from time to time without notice.
- Once a child accepts admission as a boarder, he/she will not be allowed to become a Day-scholar under any circumstances.
- Every year vacancies arise in the Boarding school when Class-XII boarders graduate and these are special seats, which are then allotted to any vacancy in other classes on priority.
Admission Procedure 2021-22
- Parents are requested to submit the duly filled registration form of the child at the school office or online with his/her medical fitness certificate and photocopies of birth certificate, latest mark sheet/result, aadhar card and caste certificate (applicable for the reserved category) with any other credentials you might feel are important.
- The interaction / entrance test will be held on school campus in Indore or can be opted for online.
- We will conduct the interaction / entrance test of the child after receiving the Registration Form.
- In person interaction / entrance test on school campus in Indore –
- In person interaction / entrance test / campus visit will be held on working days as per the government guidelines and on appointment basis.
- Kindly take prior appointment before visiting the campus for in person interaction / entrance test.
- For prior appointments, please call at +91-8720009992-93.
- Parents are requested to report at the school latest by 09:00am on the given date for in person interaction / entrance test.
- The online interaction / entrance test will be held on Google / Zoom platform and the details of the same will be shared with you prior to the date.
- The dates for the online interaction / entrance test are given below-
- April 03, 2021
- April 11, 2021
- April 18, 2021
- Parents can download the Fee Structure and Medical Fitness Certificate from the link given at the bottom of the page.
- The Registration Fee has to be paid to include your child’s name in the process of admission.
- The Registration Fee can be deposited on the day of interaction at the school campus in Rau or can be transferred online by the parents who are submitting the Registration Form online.
- The parents of the selected students will receive a phone call confirming the admission.
- In case of any query, kindly call us on 8720009992-93 or email us at email@example.com
- Once your child’s admission is confirmed, kindly deposit the fees within 7 days or else the child’s admission will be cancelled and the seat will be allotted to a wait listed candidate.
- Contact Admissions Office to fill the admission form and submit the required documents.
- The admission form should be carefully read and signed by both the parents as it contains important information regarding the school rules and regulations.
- Withdrawal: Full Fees for the term will be charged if the parents withdraw their child during the course of the academic term or before the term starts. Parents withdrawing the children at the end of a term must inform the school 30 days before the new session starts, otherwise a Penalty Fees would be charged as per school rules and regulations.
Subjects offered in Class-XI: Students need to select from the subject combinations given below:
|Science Stream (compulsory subjects)||Elective (select any one)|
PSYCHOLOGY (ONLY FOR PCB)
|Commerce Stream (compulsory subjects)||Elective (select any one)|
|Humanities Stream (compulsory subjects)||Elective (select any one)|