Thank you for your interest in Emerald Heights. We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you through our admission process.
Registrations Open for the Session 2023-24
- The registration process begins in October and students are offered a seat for the new academic session in June of the following year.
- Registration Forms (Residential) are available at our school office in Rau and can also be filled online.
- Registration will be made as per the age and class of the child.
- Registration is not a guarantee of admission, it only includes the child in the process of selection.
- The School Management reserves the right of admission and its decision in the matter shall be final and binding.
- The School Management reserves the right to change its Admission Policy from time to time without notice.
- Only registered students will be considered for admission and shall be called for interaction / entrance test.
- Once a child accepts admission as a boarder, he/she will not be allowed to become a day-scholar under any circumstances.
- Admission is subject to availability of seats. Every year vacancies arise in the boarding school when Class-XII boarders graduate and these are special seats, which are then allotted to any vacancy in other classes on priority
Admission Procedure 2023-24
- Parents are requested to submit the duly filled Registration Form of the child at the school office or online with his/her medical fitness certificate and, photocopies of birth certificate, latest mark sheet/result, aadhar card and caste certificate (applicable for the reserved category) with any other credentials you might feel are important.
- The interaction / entrance test will be held on the school campus in Indore or can be opted for online.
- The interaction / entrance test of the child will be conducted only after receiving the Registration Form.
- In person interaction / entrance test will be held after the registration of the child on the school campus in Indore on the following dates. Parents can also opt for online interaction / entrance test on the same dates as mentioned below –
- 27th November 2022
- 18th December 2022
- 22nd January 2023
- In person interaction / entrance test / campus visit will be held on working days only on appointment basis.
- Parents are requested to take prior appointment before visiting the campus for in person interaction / entrance test.
- Parents are requested to report at the school latest by 09:00am on the assigned date for in person interaction / entrance test.
- The online interaction / entrance test will be held on Google / Zoom platform and the details of the same will be shared a day prior to the date assigned for the interaction / entrance test.
- Parents can download the Fee Structure and Medical Fitness Certificate from the link given at the bottom of the page.
- The Registration Fee has to be paid to include your child’s name in the process of admission.
- The Registration Fee can be deposited on the day of interaction at the school campus in Rau or can be transferred online by the parents who are submitting the Registration Form online.
- Parents of the selected students will receive a phone call confirming the admission.
- For prior appointment or in case of any query, kindly call us on 8720009992-93 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once a child’s admission is confirmed, parents need to deposit the fees within 7 days. Non-compliance of the same will result in cancellation of the child’s admission and the seat will be allotted to a wait listed candidate.
- Parents should contact Admissions Office to fill the admission form and submit the required documents.
- The admission form should be carefully read and signed by both the parents as it contains important information regarding the school rules and regulations.
- Withdrawal / Fee Refund: Full Fees for the term will be charged if the parents withdraw their child during the course of the academic term or before the term starts. Parents withdrawing the children at the end of a term must inform the school at least 30 days before the new session starts, failing which a Penalty Fees would be charged as per school rules and regulations.
- A parent orientation program will be conducted before the commencement of the new academic session. This program aims to acquaint parents with the vision, mission and ethos of the school.
Subjects offered in Class-XI: Students need to select from the following three fields:
|Science Stream (compulsory subjects)||Elective (select any one)|
|ENGLISH||PHYSICS||CHEMISTRY||MATHEMATICS||INFORMATICS PRACTICES (IP), PSYCHOLOGY, FRENCH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION (PE) AND PAINTING|
|Commerce Stream (compulsory subjects)||Elective (select any one)|
|ENGLISH||ACCOUNTANCY||ECONOMICS||BUSINESS STUDIES||MATHEMATICS / APPLIED MATHEMATICS / MARKETING||INFORMATICS PRACTICES (IP), PSYCHOLOGY, FRENCH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION (PE) AND PAINTING|
|Humanities Stream (compulsory subjects)||Elective (select any one)|
|ENGLISH||POLITICAL SCIENCE||ECONOMICS||GEOGRAPHY||MATHEMATICS / APPLIED MATHEMATICS / MARKETING||INFORMATICS PRACTICES (IP), PSYCHOLOGY, FRENCH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION (PE) AND PAINTING|