Pradhyumna Singh Rathod Class-IX of The Emerald Heights International School won Bronze medal with a cash prize of ₹50,000 at the 7th version of Malabar River Festival – MRF 2019 Open International Wildwater Kayak & Slalom Competition held at Tusharagiri, Kozhikode, Kerala, from July 26-28, 2019. The event was organized by Indian Kayaking & Canoeing Association (IKCA) a registered body of International Canoe Federation and Asian Canoe Confederation in collaboration with Goodwave Adventures (Madras Fun Tools) in coordination with DTPC, Kozhikode. The competition featured events for intermediate wild water kayakers and professionals with a special category of prizes for the best paddlers of the Indian subcontinent. Some of the outstanding achievements of Pradhyumna are –
- He participated in 40th edition of the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships 2019. The event took place from September 25-29, 2019 at the Segre Olympic Park in La Seu d’Urgell, Spain under the auspices of International Canoe Federation (ICF).
- He participated in Canoe Polo Asian Cup held at Dequing, China from October 23-27, 2019 and bagged 7th position in the world.
- He was awarded as the Youngest Athlete at Junior Asian Championship held in Iran.
- Pradhyumna is currently ranked number 2 in India at Swimming in Junior category.
- He is a national player in Water Polo representing Madhya Pradesh.