The Emerald Heights Foundation School (Nursery - UKG)
Admission Policy: The Emerald Heights Foundation School opens admissions every year for Nursery and LKG.
Registration: Registration Forms for Nursery and LKG will be available at our school office in October for the following Academic Year. Registration is not a guarantee of admission and only includes the child in the process of selection. The School Management reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding.
Acceptance: Acceptance of the admission must be made within 7 days or the offer will stand cancelled. Acceptance of admission also implies acceptance of all school rules & regulations as amended without notice from time to time.
Withdrawal: Full Fees for the term will be charged if the parents withdraw their child during the course of the academic term or before the term starts. Parents withdrawing the child at the end of a term must inform the school 30 days before the new session starts, otherwise a Penalty Fees would be charged as per school rules and regulations.
Fees Regulation: Parents are liable to pay the fees according to the school calendar; if they fail to do so then a Penalty Fee would be charged as per school rules and regulations. If the fee remains unpaid for 2 months from the due date, then the name of the child will be struck out of rolls. Fee Refund Policy
Fees Structure: To inquire about the current Fees Structure, kindly contact the school office.
Examination Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the regular board of our school.
1. For Admission in Nursery, the child must complete 2 years & 6 months on 1st July of the Academic Year.
2. For Admission in LKG, the child must complete 3 years & 6 months on 1st July of the Academic Year.
3. Information Form is not applicable for admissions in Nursery and LKG.
4. In case of any query, kindly email us at email@example.com.
The Emerald Heights International School
For information regarding Day School admission, kindly follow the instructions:-
1. Please download and fill the Information Form in block letters.
2. Please email a scanned copy of a duly filled Information Form along with the Birth Certificate and the latest Mark Sheet/Result of the child with any other credentials you might feel are important (Example – Certificates) at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it on the school address.
3. Filling the Information Form is not a guarantee of admission and only includes the child in the process of selection.
4. The School Management reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter is final and binding.
5. The School Management reserves the right to change its Admissions’ Policy from time to time without notice.
6. In case of any query, kindly email us at email@example.com.
Subjects offered in Class-XI: Students need to select from the following three fields:
|Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Humanities Stream|
|English Core||English Core||English Core|
|Mathematics or Biology||Business Studies||Psychology|
|Mathematics or Marketing||Mathematics or Geography|
|Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), Painting and French.||Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), Physical Education (PE), French and Painting.||Electives (select any one) – Informatics Practices (IP), French, Painting, Physical Education (PE) and Marketing.|